1. Board & Train
$2,750.00 – 3 Weeks (minimum)
$3,500.00 – 4 Weeks
$4,250.00 – 5 Weeks
$5,000.00 – 6 Weeks
Package includes a stay in the trainer’s house, follow up lessons, unlimited group classes for a year. These packages focus on:
- Personalized program built around dog’s needs
- Training will include all basic manners and commands
- Problem solving
- Field trips and real world distractions
- Socialization with people and animals
2. Jumpstart Program ($975.00)
Package includes 4 days of board and train, 1 home lesson and unlimited group classes for a year. The program is meant to jumpstart your dog’s training foundation without the cost of a full board and train. Your involvement when your dog comes home as with any package is vital to your dog’s success.
3a. Group Training ($550.00)
Package includes 1 home lesson and unlimited group classes for a year. This package focuses on:
- Basic home manners (no jumping, excessive barking, counter surfing or other unwanted behaviors)
- Commands with and without distractions (come, sit, down, heel, quiet, off, break, place, wait at the door)
- Problem solving
- Includes field trips, pack walks, and play dates
3b. Group Training – 10 classes ($295.00)
Package includes 1 private lesson and 10 group classes.
4. Private Lessons ($125.00/hour)
Private lessons are held at our Mount Holly indoor location by appointment only.
5. Home Lessons ($175/hour)
Additional travel fees may apply.
6. Walking Lesson & Unlimited Pack Walks ($150.00)
Package includes one private walking lesson at our Mount Holly indoor location and unlimited pack walks for a year.
7. Canine Good Citizen (CGC) Prep Classes & Certifications ($120.00)
Canine Good Citizen prep classes prepare students and their dogs to take the American Kennel Club’s CGC test, a certification program designed to reward dogs who have good manners at home and in the community. Package includes 2 prep classes and 1 day of testing. Prep classes focus on:
- Accepting a friendly stranger
- Sitting politely for petting
- Appearance and grooming
- Out for a walk (walking on a loose lead)
- Walking through a crowd
- Sit and down on command and staying in place
- Coming when called
- Reaction to another dog
- Reaction to distraction
- Supervised separation
8. Treadmill Training ($25.00 per 30 minute sessions)
Teaching your dog how to exercise on the treadmill provides you a new outlet to burn their energy. This is great for inclement weather as well as overweight and high energy dogs. Sessions held at our Mount Holly indoor location.
9. Muzzle Parties ($15.00 per 30-45 minute sessions)
Package focuses on dog-dog socialization in a group setting. Dates are selected by interest. Sessions held at our Mount Holly indoor location. **Must be a current Above & Beyond Dog Training client to participate.
10. Tricks Classes ($125.00)
Package includes 4 group lessons at our Mount Holly indoor location. Come ready to have fun and learn new things to do with your dog.
*Prices effective 7/1/16